Our Podcast List For All The Games We Have Covered

NCAA D-II REGIONAL AUDIO COVERAGE From Mankato

Post Game Winona St. NCAA Regional Game 2 - MSU Moorhead Post Game Regional Game 2 - Fort Lewis Post Game Regional Game 2 - Mark Kellogg of Fort Lewis 1 on 1 Interview - Minnesota State Mankato Post Game Regional Game 2

GAME AUDIO

Minneapolis South vs. St. Paul Central as well as most Hopkins games. Click here to go to available list of games and interviews.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stevens Day 1 Recap

The 2008 boys State Basketball started off on Wednesday Morning with a slew of games. I was able to get into the Target Center about 9:00 in the morning. I went to the will call window at Target Center where I was told that the MSHSL would be leaving passes for the press. However I had to wait inside the lobby for the pass to be delivered. After I had the pass delivered I picked it up and I went in and had a lot of fun. I got to do a lot of exciting interviews which are up on the web site.
I look forward to another exciting day. On Thursday Morning I will be at the University of Minnesota for the Afternoon games and then I will be headed back to the Target Center for the night games.

No comments: