Our Podcast List For All The Games We Have Covered

NCAA D-II REGIONAL AUDIO COVERAGE From Mankato

Post Game Winona St. NCAA Regional Game 2 - MSU Moorhead Post Game Regional Game 2 - Fort Lewis Post Game Regional Game 2 - Mark Kellogg of Fort Lewis 1 on 1 Interview - Minnesota State Mankato Post Game Regional Game 2

GAME AUDIO

Minneapolis South vs. St. Paul Central as well as most Hopkins games. Click here to go to available list of games and interviews.

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Thoughts on the Upcoming State Tournament

Several people have e-mailed or called me asking for my thoughts on the upcoming State Tournament but I won't give them.

WHY?

One of the goals of Community Hoops Productions to give the fans a chance to think for themselves. We will try to give you complete post game comments from the coaches and maybe some players. The audio clips will include questions from all media in the given gathering as well as the answers unedited.

This year, to add to this, I will chat on line with anyone during the tournament. I use Yahoo and my ID is ur_hoops. Right now it will be just a one on one thing but I will also try to set up a chat room for this as well.

I have shared a couple of thoughts within this blog over the past few weeks but do not expect more unless something extraordinary happens.

Good Luck to all the teams!

No comments: